- HDFS Connector: New microservice to connect to the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) and perform operations like Write, Read and Copy files.
- Sequencer: New microservice which helps to generate sequence numbers and re-sequence the messages which are processed in parallel across multiple threads or microservices.
- EDI to XML: Support for UN/EDIFACT messages.
- Support to provide pre-processing and post processing XSL.
- Web Service Consumer 4.0: Support to send HTTP headers in SOAP request.
- DB: Support for SQLXML JDBC data type.
- FTP Get: Support to read files in chronological order.
- XSLT: Support to transform using the XSLTC transformer factory.
- JMS Adapters: Support to connect to the Open MQ server and send and receive messages from JMS destinations.
- Aggregator and Join: Support to get processing statistics and to flush messages if not needed while the components are running.
- Utility to encrypt passwords and use encrypted passwords in tools like CLI.
- CLI: Support for SVN 1.8 and HTTP URLs for checkout.
- Runtime debugging support for deployed APIs.
- Support to create APIs from an RIM file.
- Support to generate a Swagger file for an API which can be used to generate a client code.
- Support to create APIs from the Swagger file.
- Support for LDAP based authentication for APIs using the new LDAP policy.
- Tokenization support to handle PANs for adhering to PCI-DSS compliance.
- Option to filter completed and incomplete workflows from dashboard.
- Option to convert route transformation to XSLT Microservice.
- Visual representation for application context settings in the port.
- Paging support in the message browser window.
- Option to update mapping in all connected route transformations when schemas are changed in the Salesforce microservice.
- Option to smartly generate mappings between similar structures.