- Enable the Generate XML Beans option in the Ports Schema Structure panel.
- After creating the microservice, register the microservice.
In eStudio open Java Perspective and navigate to the microservice in the Package Explorer panel.
- In the BookStore document, the input can be parsed in different ways (XML as string, file, etc) as seen in the fgure above.
- Open the "RequestProcessor.java" class under the com.fiorano.esb.service package.
Users can access input in this class and can modify it accordingly.
- Re-register the microservice again.
A sample application is created with Feeder, custom microservice and Display as below.
- When the application is launched, the following scenario can be seen; the ouput is generated in the Display microservice according to the input processed in RequestProcessor.java class as mentioned in Step 6.