The Fiorano Peer Server accepts internal connections from other peer servers as well as from Fiorano Adapters at a single port. The Fiorano Peer Server default ports for profile1 and profile2 are 1867 and 1877 respectively.
Adding an Additional Port
An additional socket acceptor can be added for exclusive communication between Fiorano Peer Servers using Fiorano eStudio.
To add an additional port, perform the following actions:
- Launch Fiorano eStudio, open the Profile Manager and then open the profile in which the Socket Acceptor is to be added.
- In the profile, select the domain to which the new Socket Acceptor is to be added. The default Fiorano Peer Server profile has socket acceptors at the following node: Fiorano > socketAcceptors. Fiorano recommends adding a new sub-domain (for instance, port-2) in this domain and also adding a new socket acceptor.
Figure 1: Adding domain
- Right-click on the desired domain and select Add Components. The Add Components dialog box appears.
Figure 2: Adding Component
- Navigate to Fiorano > FioranoFw > Services and change the Connection Manager value to "1".
Figure 3: Adding service component to the profile
Click OK to add the selected instance(s) to the profile.
The dependencies of the newly added component (s) have to be resolved. All un-resolved dependencies are marked with a red error icon. To resolve dependencies, open the DependsOn property of the newly added Connection Manager and the associated SocketReadHandler. For each dependency marked with a red icon signifying an error, select the desired instance from the drop-down list shown in the Properties field.
Figure 4: Adding Components
- Right-click the profile root node and select Validate to ensure that all dependencies have been resolved.
- Navigate to the node Fiorano > socketAcceptors > port-2 > ConnectionManager. In the Properties window on the right side, change the default port number displayed to the desired value and enable the UseForPeerToPeerCommunication property. Additionally, disable the properties FMQServer and Default .
Figure 5: Adding Components
- Save the Profile to complete the procedure.
For SUN SSL or HTTPS SSL Protocol settings
If the protocol of the Connection Manager is set to SUN_SSL or HTTPS_SSL, an additional attribute 'FMQConfigLoader' should be added to the profile. To do this, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to the node Fiorano > etc. Right-click the node and select Add Components; the Add Components dialog box appears.
- Navigate to Fiorano > Jms > Services and select theFMQConfigLoader (1) from the new dialog box and click OK.
Figure 6: Adding service component to the profile
- Select the newly created FMQConfigLoader node under Fiorano > etc and enable the SSL Enabled property the Properties pane on the right side.
Figure 7: Enabling SSL
- Navigate to Fiorano > Socket Acceptors > port-2 > Connection Manager. Under the Depends On node, select the dependency 'MQConfigLoader' and select its instance as the newly added FMQConfigLoader (that is, FMQConfigLoader1 in this case). Save the Profile to complete the procedure.
Figure 8: Selection of Instance