The Fiorano eMapper is a high-end graphical tool that presents the user with both source document structure and target document structure side-by-side and lets the user define semantic transformation of data by simply drawing lines between nodes, elements, and functions.
The Fiorano eMapper uses standards-based XSLT (Extensible Stylesheet Language for Transformations), which is a language for transforming documents from one XML structure to another.
Additionally, Fiorano eMapper ensures that the source and target document structures conform to the DTD (Document Type Definition) standards.
Following sections illustrate various aspects of the eMapper tool:
- Key Features of Fiorano eMapper
- Fiorano eMapper Environment
- Working with Input and Output Structures
- Working with Funclets
- Creating Mappings
- Adding User XSLT
- Working with derived types
- Create and Edit User-defined Functions
- Testing the Transformation
- Managing Mappings
- FIX-XML Transformations