To uninstall Fiorano Platform, perform the following actions:
- Click the Start menu > All Programs > Fiorano > Fiorano <Version#> > Uninstall Fiorano <Version#>
- Click Yes to start the uninstall process.
- Click Finish to complete the uninstall process.
- Open command prompt in FIORANO_INSTALLATION_DIR and select uninstall.bat file, follow the 2nd and 3rd steps as mentioned above.
After un-installation the following folders will be present in FIORANO_INSTALLATION_DIR
- esb/server folder contains subfolders bin, jetty, and profiles.
- eStudio folder—contains subfolders Configuration and P2.
- runtimedata—contains Event Processes, Services etc.