To uninstall the Fiorano Platform, perform the following actions:
Open terminal at $Fiorano_Home/_uninstall and execute the following command to get the wizard page:
- Select Uninstall to uninstall Fiorano platform.
- Click Finish to complete the uninstall process.
After un-installation the following folders will be present in FIORANO_INSTALLATION_DIR
- esb/server folder contains subfolders bin, jetty, and profiles.
- eStudio folder—contains subfolders Configuration and P2.
- runtimedata—contains Event Processes, Services etc.