To install the Fiorano Platform, perform the following steps:
Download the Fiorano 10 installer from http://www.fiorano.com/downloads/fiorano-platform/
- Double-click the Installer file to execute it; Fiorano 10 Installation Wizard window opens up.
- In the Welcome panel, click the Next button to initiate the installation process.
In the License Agreement panel which appears, choose I Accept the terms of the license agreement option and click Next to continue with the installation.
- In the Customer Information panel that appears, provide the user name and company name in the User Name and Company Name fields and click the Next button.
- In the Choose Destination Location panel, the default Installation location will be displayed. Click Change button to choose a different location in case you prefer to change the location, and then click Next.
- In the Setup Type panel, select the installation type from the below options and click Next:
- Enterprise: To install the complete package which includes Enterprise Server, Peer Server and Tools.
- WorkStation: To install only the Peer Server and Tools.
- Custom: To install only the attributes that you choose.
- Select the Program Folder to which icons of the Fiorano Platform should be added and click the Next button.
Click Install to continue installation.
- Once the installation is complete, select the below options as required and click the Finish button to complete the installation:
- Select the option I want to view Fiorano 10 docs to view the documentation.
- Select the option I want to Launch Fiorano eStudio to open Fiorano eStudio tool.