A proxy flow is comprised of four endpoints as below:
- Proxy Request
- Target Request
- Target Response
- Proxy Response
To attach a policy to an endpoint, perform the following actions:
- Open the project.
- Click the Resources icon on the left side of the screen.
A resource named 'DefaultResource' will already be present under the tab.
- Click the resource and expand the Policy Configuration tab.
- Click one of the four endpoints to which the policy needs to be added.
- Click the Add icon to add the policy, select the policies to be added and click OK.
- The policy gets added. Click the Save icon to apply the changes and thereby attach the policy to the required resource endpoint.