Policies are requirements/checks that need to be added to a target URL for pre processing or post processing. To add a policy in a project, the following actions need to be performed in the API Projects page, where the projects will be listed.
- Double-click the project to which the policy is to be added.
- Select the Policies tab and click the Add button (Add new policy configuration) on this tab to add a new policy.
- In the Add New Policy pop-up, add a policy ID and select the type of policy to be added.
- Navigate through Security > IP Filtering from the Policy drop-down and click OK.
- Select the Policy ID to navigate to the respective Policy Configuration page.
- In the Policy Configuration page, configure the policy as per your need, for example, if you want to deny IP network 192.168.1.0, provide "192.168.1.0/24" in the DeniedIP with Mask text box and select Allow/Deny in No Match Rule text box as per your requirement.
- Click Save button present at the upper-right part of the screen to apply the changes to the project; a confirmation message flashes for 2 seconds in the background.