Responsiveness, Efficiency, Accountability and Security
Tracking and distributing information in a seamless integrated environment, across disparate systems and boundaries is a mandate for all Public Sector and Government Agencies today. In addition, there is increasing pressure from constituents for secure, fast and immediate delivery of services via the web.
With a complex incumbent infrastructure consisting of heterogeneous platforms, hardware and applications coupled with rapidly changing legislative mandates, agencies face myriad challenges, not the least of which is progressively shrinking budgets. Government agencies are looking for ways to streamline their operational processes and reduce data redundancy.
Fiorano understands these unique challenges of Government / Defense agencies.
Fiorano's enterprise-wide integration middleware platform, the Fiorano SOA Platform is built on a peer-to-peer Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) architecture. Fiorano's highly distributed, yet centrally managed architecture allows government businesses to draw on existing business logic residing anywhere across the enterprise to rapidly assemble solutions, allowing instant responsiveness to changing business conditions.
With Fiorano's integration solution, agencies can:
- Align budgetary dollars through a staged implementation strategy thus achieving steady incremental ROI.
- Increase productivity and streamline operations by integrating heterogeneous IT systems infrastructure across agencies therefore managing resources/assets more efficiently.
- Scale solutions rapidly to thousands of geographical/user end points.
- Reduce administrative costs by sharing information across agencies by overcoming process inefficiencies.
- Catalyze cloud adoption and mitigate risk with the only hybrid Cloud ESB, the Fiorano Cloud Platform.
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) significantly through Fiorano's Develop Once-Deploy anywhere architecture.
- Better serve constituent needs and improve service delivery methods by providing personalized, secure eGovernment applications that speak to individual constituent needs.
- Address the unique challenges of government/defense procurement by leveraging internal B2B integration to streamline complicated bidding and procurement processes.
- Quickly comply with newly enacted privacy and security regulations.
- Tighten security through efficient and timely exchange of intelligence information among agencies.
- Enhance Standards Support and Architectural Compliance using Fiorano since Fiorano enables the establishment and utilization of a Service Oriented Archietcture (SOA) at the enterprise level, allowing business capabilities to be aligned with the technical infrastructure thus providing an agile business strategy.
Fiorano Architecture in Action
Real-time exchange of information between government agencies across multiple platforms
Fiorano SOA Platform® is a fully functional Enterprise Integration Tool to manage, integrate and secure information. Fiorano's standards-based, decentralized, distributed and component based architecture maps well with Federal Enterprise Architecture requirements and supports key initiatives of the Business Enterprise Architecture as statutorily mandated by the National Defense Authorization Act of 2005 and published by the Business Transformation Agency.
Fiorano also provides the core platform for the US Federal Department of Homeland Security, US Coast Guard SOA architecture and SPEAR (Semper Paratus Enterprise Architecture Realization).
Fiorano is also accredited to the UK e-Government Interoperability Framework (e-GIF) and is a member of HL7 UK, powering various federal and healthcare initiatives.
The Fiorano Cloud Platform architecture supports the US Federal CIO's Cloud First Initiative enabling on-demand provisioning and catalyzing adoption through easy integration of on-premise legacy systems with cloud applications.
Contact Us Today to find out more about how Fiorano solutions can empower your agency.