The TibcoRVIn component is used to send messages to the messaging queue server of TIBCO Rendezvous. The name of the queue to which a message needs to be sent can be specified using the CPS.
Points to note
The following required files need to be copied from the TIBCO installation directory for the component to run on windows platform. All these should be added as resources Tibrv system library.
Managed Connection Factory
Figure 1: Managed Connection Factory panel
Click the Server Configuration ellipsis button to provide server configuration.
Please refer Named Configurations in CPS section in the Common Configurations page.
Attributes under Component Configuration are
- TibcoRV Service: TibcoRV Service name
- TibcoRV Network: TibcoRV Network name
- TibcoRV Daemon: TibcoRV Daemon name
Connection Pool Params: Please refer Connection Pool Params section in Common Configurations page.
Figure 2: Interaction Configurations panel
Attributes in the Interaction Configurations panel are mentioned below.
- Field Name: Field Name
- Send Subject: Send Subject name
- Input Schema: Input Schema
- Input Root Name: Input Root Name
For the attributes given below (all except the last one are Expert Properties), please refer Interaction Configurations section in Common Configurations page.
- Pre Processing XSL Configuration
- Post Processing XSL Configuration
- Validate Input
- Cleanup Resources (excluding connection) after each input document
- Monitoring Configuration
Refer to the Processing Message based on a Property section for the description of this property.
Please refer Scheduler Configurations section in Common Configurations page.
Please refer Error Handling section in Common Configurations page.